We take data protection extremely seriously, your privacy is out top priority.
Though our enquiry form we may collect certain personal details from you to allow us to deal with your enquiry and provide the best possible service. At TruFlex we fully comply with Data Protection Act 1998.
What information do we take from you?
- If you enter your personal details on our website, we’ll ask you for your name, address, telephone numbers and email address.
Why and how do we use this information?
- Our advisers may use your information to follow up our service, either by email or telephone as part of our customer service.
- Your data helps us to understand your needs and provide a better service.
- It can help us to improve our products and services.
- It enables us to occasionally contact you for market research purposes.
- It enables us to send you information about new products, special offers or other information that we think you may find interesting. If you don’t want us to do this, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org, call 01603 393065 or write to 11 Hurricane Way, Norwich, Norfolk NR6 6EZ.
Third party companies
We do not sell or share your enquiry information to third party companies.